Monday, May 18, 2015

Weigh-In

Hello All, I have had a crappy week for the most part. My grandfather died last night. I'll write more about the rest of the crappiness later. However, I have been doing okay-ish food/fitness-wise. My weigh-in this morning was 222.4lbs. That's a 0.2lb gain since last week. I'm surprised it isn't more given all the stress I am under.

Saturday was the only day since I last posted when I consistently took pictures of my food. Here you go:

BREAKFAST
Scrambled Eggs (2) w. Half a Tofurky Italian Sausage; Salsa; Tea w. Milk & 2 tsp sugar

LUNCH
I was on my own and not feeling like cooking lunch. Santa-Fe Rice & Beans

SNACK
Unphotographed String Cheese

DINNER
Went to a girls-night potluck at my friend L.'s place. Movie and Food. Yumm!
Salad Roll, Peanut Sauce, Guacamole, Chips, Edamame, Lemon Rice. I had a second plate of this with no salad roll.

Caramel Pop Corn. This was sooo yummy - I had a second serving!

Ice-cream Sandwich.

EXERCISE
None on Saturday, but I walked 4 miles on Sunday.

3 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

A girls' night potluck sounds fun! Glad you had a good time.

Shelley said...

Very sorry about your Grandfather - my condolences.

Unknown said...

Thank you Christina and Shelly. He was a good man. Thanks for your kind words.

Post a Comment