Friday, May 8, 2015

Not a Successful Week

This has not been a successful week so far. Things have been busy and stressful at work, and I did not get to exercise much. I think I only exercised one day this week. The eating has been on and off. I have noticed a pattern of doing okay most of the day and then binging in the evenings. Not good!!!

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I wonder what the scale will say? I don't like my yearly women's exam. I do like my doctor though, but when I called, she was booked through AUGUST! WTH!!!!! So, I am seeing someone else instead. I hope she's nice.

Here is the food for yesterday:

BREAKFAST
Egg, Potato and Green Chile Burrito. Not as unappetizing as it looks.

LUNCH
I am out of jar lunches. Must make more.
Santa-Fe Rice and Beans, Edamame

Salt and Vinegar Chips. This is actually a single-serve bag, though it looks bigger.

SNACK
Almond-Coconut Kind Bar, and later some cheese and crackers

DINNER
Went out for Chinese food. Ma Po Tofu w. Rice. I forgot to photograph it until after I started. Although it looks delicious, it needed something more, and I brought most of it back home. I will add some veggies and jazz it up for a meal later this weekend.

Since I didn't eat much at dinner, I went home and binged on semi-sweet chocolate-chip icecream. I had three large scoops. I also had a large bowl of watermelon. See how I don't photograph what I binge on??? But I want to report it anyway.

2 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Hmmm... so, I've met with a nutritionist a lot due to my disordered eating, and one thing that really really helped me with the evening binges was to make sure I'm eating well-balanced, satisfying meals and snacks throughout the day. It turns out that when my body is properly nourished, and I eat food that I actually enjoy, then I'm more satisfied and much less likely to binge on unhealthy food in the evening.

Just some food for thought (pun intended!). I hope you have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

You're absolutely right, Christina! I need to eat more and eat more healthfully over the day, so I am making more jar-lunches to eat this week.

Post a Comment