Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Nothing much to report in Chrysalis World! Here is the food for yesterday:

BREAKFAST
Apple Pie Greek Yogurt (only 8g of sugar); Banana

SNACK
Carrots and Hummus

LUNCH
Salad w. Spinach, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Artichoke Hearts, Black Olives, Farfalle Pasta, Chickpeas and Feta Cheese w. Raspberry-Balsamic Vinaigrette

POST-WORKOUT SNACK
Cheddar Cheese

DINNER
I made taco shells in the oven! Spread/Spray some oil on a tortilla, form a cup/shell shape in an oven-proof bowl, and then bake for 10 min at 350F. They were crisp, and tasty!
Morningstar Veggie Crumbles, Black and Kidney Beans, Cabbage Slaw, Pico de Gallo, Yogurt (instead of sour cream) Unphotographed Chocolate and Watermelon

EXERCISE
1 hr Body Sculpt Class

2 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Ooh, I'm definitely going to use that taco shell idea! I like the Dannon Light & Fit Greek yogurt--it doesn't have much sugar either. The Toasted Coconut Vanilla is my favorite!

Unknown said...

Hi Christina. The taco shells are really easy to make. Let me know how they turn out for you when you make them. I will try the yogurt you suggested. My favorite yogurt is the Trader Joe's Organic NF European Style Plain Yogurt - it's sour and tangy and I love it!

Post a Comment