Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Another Good Day - Mostly

Yesterday was quite good food and fitness-wise. I ate well, and it was easy to do so because I had prepped for what I would eat. I also went to the gym and did some elliptical and some weights. I made a batch of yummy spinach-cheese savory scones. All was well in Chrysalis World until someone stole my hubby's rear tire off his bicycle. Now, D. rides his bike everywhere. That is his primary mode of transportation around town, and he was very disappointed and grumpy. Poor thing...

BREAKFAST
Veggie mini-quiches; spiced Cottage Cheese

LUNCH
Southwest Jar Salad, Egg

SNACK
I am boring in the way I snack - same old hummus and carrots. I added some saltines for variety.
I split an almond-coconut bar with D. after working out.

DINNER
I made small spinach -cheddar savory scones.

Split-Pea soup w. Carrots, Scones. I had two bowls of soup and 3 small scones.

EXERCISE
30 min elliptical; 15 min upper body weights

2 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Glad you had another good day! Why would somebody just steal a tire??? That really sucks. Those scones look delicious!

divad said...

Your meals look yummy. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your encouragement.

Post a Comment