Sunday, May 10, 2015

Buffet

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there! It has been a beautiful weekend here in my corner of the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately, I have not spent much of it outside.

Yesterday, I went to a pizza buffet. Usually, when I go to a buffet, I go with the mindset of "eat plenty" so the relatively expensive buffet fee is worth it. However, this time around, I went there thinking "I won't skimp, but I won't stuff myself to the gills either". I ended up getting two plates, and didn't finish either completely, and I also got some soft-serve icecream. It held me over well until late evening.

BREAKFAST
Two scrambled eggs w. Cheddar & Tomatillo Salsa

LUNCH
Cheese pizza, Veggie Pizza, Salad w. greens, beans, eggs, mushrooms

Cheese Pizza sliver; Eggs; Beans; Potato Salad (I did not eat); Croutons; Strawberry Pastries

Soft-Serve Icecream w. Caramel Sauce

DINNER
Unphotographed Chow Mein from Panda Express; 1/2 cup choc-chip icecream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment