Saturday, February 1, 2014

February Goals

I wish I had started this blog on January 1st. I could have added yearly goals and tracked progress. Never mind, I will start in February. I am big on goal setting. I set goals each year, on each birthday, at the start of each month, at the start of each week, each morning, on Christmas, for Lent - in other words, I am big on setting goals and on new beginnings. Would that I were as keen on persisting on completing said goals. Anyhow, if I keep posting, I suppose I will be accountable.

GOALS FOR FEBRUARY
  1. Walk or hike 3x/week
  2. Do 10 pushups each day working up to 25 by the end of the month
  3. On days I don't go walking or hiking, do a 7 minute workout
  4. Stick to eating 3 meals and 3 snacks each day
  5. Cook three new recipes this month
  6. I am going out of town for a week this month - stay on track with eating
  7. Do a romantic dinner for Valentine's Day
  8. Read one book this month
  9. Call my parents once a week at least

0 comments:

Post a Comment