Sunday, February 2, 2014

FiberOne meal bar review

 

I received two complimentary boxes of the FiberOne meal bars and am going to review them here. I received the meal bars from BzzAgent - a social marketing company that gets reviews and consumer opinions about a range of products. This review is my honest opinion and not influenced by anyone else. Please do your own research before you use these products.

The flavors I received were Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Chocolate Peanut Butter. These are meal replacement bars and each contain 10g of protein and 9g of fiber. Both the bars are delicious. They are sweet, but both contain 40-60% less sugar than Special-K bars. They are definitely convenient, and a quick and healthy replacement  I am going to leave them at work so I can use them for breakfast when I don't have the time to make breakfast at home.

They can be found in the nutrition or pharmacy aisle near other wellness bars and weight management products.They retail at $5.49 per box, and contain 5 bars in each box. Allergen information - they contain soy, nut and milk products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment