Wednesday, February 19, 2014

3/3 again

My eating has been completely off whack these past few days. I have not been feeling motivated for weight-loss and moderate eating, and have had a couple of binges in the past couple of days. I think everytime I feel somewhat depressed, I do emotional eating. This is not good. I am going to go back and do the goal I had set for myself - limiting myself to eating three meals and three snacks each day. Here's the plan for today -

Breakfast. 8.30am
Black tea, apple

Snack. 11:00am
Piece of cheese

Lunch. 12.30pm
West African Yam and Peanut Stew, slice of pizza

Snack. 4:30pm
Sugar overload: 2 brownies, 1 cookie, 1/2 bagel w. cream cheese

Dinner. 7:45pm

Quinoa salad w. tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, feta, cilantro, lemon juice
Home-made hard apple cider (D loves brewing things)

0 comments:

Post a Comment