Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Facebook depresses me

After a very long time not enrolling on facebook, I finally gave in and created an account a couple of weeks ago. While this has been really wonderful in terms of keeping up with people I know and love, it is also starting to depress me enormously.

People post so many pictures on there - and everyone looks so thin!! I know that many people have a distorted view of how much heavier than others they are, but in my case it is not a distortion, but a reality. Everyone posts pictures of themselves as thin beings while I shy away from the camera and hate taking pictures of myself! What a sad state of affairs this is.

I called my sister and  told her this. She said that I should use the feeling I get seeing these pictures as motivation to workout and lose weight. How do I do that? I don't seem to know how! I don't want to workout. I want to go on a binge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment