Friday, February 14, 2014

I'm back and flagging motivation

I am back from my vacation. It went well, I had a good time. However, eating was completely off whack when I was on my trip - I ate a lot, and snacked a lot more. Did not do much exercise either. Not a good combination altogether. I am waiting for my weigh-in on Monday to see how I recuperate from the week-long trip.

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! I am going to achieve two of my goals for the month today. I plan on cooking two new things today, and also am going to have a romantic Valentine's meal with D as planned. I'll post updates tomorrow.

On another note, I feel my motivation flagging. I have to push through and try and be healthy. However, I don't know that my motivation is keeping up with my goals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment