Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kale and Zumba

I had a good day yesterday. I made three things I have never made before -
  • Kale Chips
  • Kale/Potato Gratin
  • Ricotta-Garlic baked spread w. sourdough
Kale chips are wonderful. I just tossed them with tahini, lemon juice, chilli powder, salt, olive oil and nutritional yeast and baked on low heat until they were crispy. They were FANTASTIC and so easy to make. It's unbelievable that they cost so much at the supermarkets - usually $4.99 for a 5 oz box. I'm never buying them again - I will continue to make them. This is definitely a recipe to keep!

I am going to my very first Zumba class today. I have seen zumba and once did a 5 minute zumba thing - it looks difficult and silly. Anyhow, today is my first class. I am going with my friend L. I know some of my co-workers go to this particular class at my gym. I am not looking forward to that. But, maybe when I get there, I won't care.

Goals for today:
  • Eat 3/3
  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Take multivitamin
  • Go to zumba class
  • Make stir-fry for dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment