Friday, January 31, 2014

Jan 31st, 2014

I thought I'd mention that I am vegetarian - that's why you don't see any meat in my meals. I do like and eat dairy products. I am not a big fan of eggs, so I don't eat them very often. Also, I much prefer savory and spicy stuff compared to sweet things. This is especially true for breakfast. When I can't have something savory/salty/spicy for breakfast, I usually skip breakfast altogether rather than eat something sweet. That's why you see so many Indian breakfast foods in my meals - a good spicy start to the day. :-) 

The scale this morning was 232.8lbs. I added a "Progress" page that I will update each week.

Nothing much else to report for today. I have a busy day at work today and here is the planned food -

Breakfast. 6:00am
Tea w. Milk & Splenda
1 Pilot bread
Puttu, Black Chickpeas

Mid-morning snack. 11:00am
Fruit,Orange Juice

Lunch. 1:00pm
Rice, chickpea curry
Broccoli
Pear

Mid-Afternoon Snack. 3:15pm

Banana

Dinner.
1/2 medium veggie pizza (4 small slices)

0 comments:

Post a Comment