Friday, January 24, 2014

Jan 24th, 2014

I logged everything I ate yesterday, brushed my teeth and then went to bed. I got a good night's sleep and woke up feeling refreshed. I weighed in at 234.8 lbs. That's 1.4 lbs less than yesterday - I know it's not real weight loss - water weight or something, but still, the number does seem soothing.

Had another fight with D this morning. He is an exasperating man. We fight differently. I get angry and want to hash everything out right then. He withdraws and doesn't want to talk about it when we are upset - which drives me crazy!

In other news, I only found out yesterday that there is a new sequel to the Bridget Jones' Diary. It's called "Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy" Must get it and read it!

Here's the nosh -

Breakfast
6:45am: 5 Idlis and coconut chutney

Snack
10:45am: Trail Mix - 1 handful

Lunch
12:15pm: Leftover Veggie enchilada, 2 oz cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup fruit

Snack
4:00pm: 2 Lindor truffles

Pre-Dinner
5:00pm: 4 idlis and coconut chutney, 2 Lindor truffles (the chocolate was unneccesary)

Tea/Dinner
 
7:00pm: I went to tea at a friend's place and we were delayed and ended up turning it into a mini-dinner

Late Night Binge
10:45pm: 1/2 bag garlic popcorn, 4 Lindor truffles (maybe 5. I finished the bag at any rate) :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment