Monday, January 27, 2014

Restart

D and I had another fight this morning. It is very odd - I did not think we fought that much, but I seem to be blogging about it a lot. Today, I had no doubt in my mind that I was right and he was wrong. I also did not fly off the handle; I was calm and level-headed as I talked about my side. He looked a bit sheepish.

In body-related news, I did not get much sleep last night, and woke up feeling completely exhausted. I stepped on the scale. 236.4 lbs. YIKES! However, I have been thinking, and I think I know more about myself and my eating now...

I have discovered my weak points:
  • I don't eat enough during the day and then have a larger than necessary dinner and dessert
  • I snack way too much between meals.
So, keeping that in mind, I have decided that this week, I am going to try to restrict myself to 3 meals and 3 snacks each day. In theory, if I only can have 3 snacks, then I will be thoughtful about what these choices are. I'll try to translate this theory into practice. 

Breakfast. 7:30am
Puttu, Black Chickpeas

Snack. 10:45am
1 cup Cajun sesame sticks

Lunch. 12:27pm
0.5 cups Cajun sesame sticks
Fajita vegetables (leftovers from noche muy romantico with D last night)
1 slice rustic onion-herb bread

Dinner. 8:00pm
Quinoa-Feta Salad w. Tomatoes, Pears, Chickpeas
Roasted Broccoli w. Lemon 
Fat-Free Vanilla Icecream

0 comments:

Post a Comment