Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Jan 5th, 2016

Not much to report today. I did well mostly. I walked a lot. My eating was a bit off. I had to rush to work because I overslept and did not have a chance to eat breakfast. So, I ended up having coffee and a small cookie at my desk. I ate a salad for lunch. For dinner, I ate bar food. I could have picked a healthier option, but I picked fried food. It happens!

BREAKFAST
Coffee w. half and half; Small homemade cookie someone brought to work

LUNCH
I brought this pretty white bowl to work to motivate me to make colorful salads to eat.
Salad w. Spinach, quinoa, black beans, carrots, walnuts, tomatoes, goddess dressing
Babybel light cheese

DINNER
Unphotographed bar food - 4 mozzarella sticks, 4 jalapeno poppers, 1 cup tortilla chips, cheese dip.

EXERCISE
11,655 steps; 11 flights of stairs
I think my fitbit "enhances" how many flights of stairs I take. I think I actually only climbed 8 flights.

2 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

I had one of those days too! Skipped breakfast because I was fasting for a blood test, so then I had a coffee and cookie and then I wasn't hungry for lunch! Oh well, small steps!

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Mmmm, bar food is so good. Why does fried food have to be so delicious??!?

Post a Comment