Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jan 12th

I had an okay day.

I started the day with plain Greek yogurt which kept me full all morning. I should start eating Greek yogurt more often. I like the plain variety. I think I have mentioned before on this blog that I cannot stand sweet things for breakfast. Fruits are the exception to that rule. But sadly, most yogurts you get at the store are sweetened. Maybe I will have those for desserts.

At lunchtime, I decided to run an errand over the first half of the hour and get some steps in. However, one errand ran into three and there was a really long line one place. So I got back to work with only a few minutes to spare and ate some cheese so I wouldn't starve.

The rest of my afternoon was really busy and I didn't get anything to eat until the evening when Don and I went to a church potluck. Sadly most of the vegetarian stuff there was pasta. This is usually not the case, so I wasn't expecting that.Having only had dairy and coffee the rest of the day, I was ravenous and ate some of that yummy carby pasta. :-)

I did get my 10,000 steps. I got into bed by 10pm re: my goal. I didn't fall asleep until 11pm though. Still, it's better than the past few days of going to bed past midnight.

Today's challenges: a meeting where there will be food, dining out with a friend, busy/long day leaving not much time for walking.
BREAKFAST
Plain Greek Yogurt, Coffee

LUNCH
Mild Cheddar Cheese

DINNER
Assorted Pasta, some veggies, bread, fruit at a potluck

EXERCISE
10,525 steps.
And here is this week's Fitbit Report:

2 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

For some reason, it cracks me up that your lunch was "cheese" and you even took the time to photograph it the package :) We all have those days though. Great job getting those steps in!

Unknown said...

Haha. Not my choice! I guess if that was all I ate for lunch, I might as well photograph it. :-)

Post a Comment