Monday, April 6, 2015

Weigh-In

Hello All!! Anyone there??

I had a good weekend. I over-indulged a bit on Easter dinner. A bit - not too much. We had friends over, and I tried to enjoy their company more. But, the food was wonderful too. Mostly healthy, but I ate more than I should have. I beat myself up about it for a bit, then got over it.

I weighed in this morning at 227.6 lbs. That is a 1.4lb loss this week. I am happy. This week, I am going to continue to try to eat more veggies/fruits and also to eat in moderation and click pictures of what I am eating. In addition, I am going to try and be better about exercising this week. Last week, I did some, but not too much.

BREAKFAST
2 Egg scramble w. Cabbage, Carrots, Cheese; Banana

LUNCH
Quinoa w. Roasted Cauliflower and Shiitake Mushrooms; Cheese

SNACK
Snack bar. I like this bar since it is savory, unlike most snakc/protein bars.
Over the day, I also had a few other unphotographed snacks: 1 oz cheese, 1/4 cup cheez-it, 3 pieces Easter candy

DINNER
Rice, Curry, Guar Beans, Fried Yogurt Chillies
Unphotographed 1/2 cup Homemade Mexican Chocolate-Chilli Icecream

EXERCISE
NONE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'd love to follow your blog, but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I'm new to blogging.

Unknown said...

There is a follow button beneath my archives. I did not know it was not there. I just added it. Thanks!

Post a Comment