Wednesday, April 8, 2015

30-Day Challenge

I am starting a 30 days Guns Buns and Abs challenge:


I did not hop on the scale this morning. That's good - sticking to the resolution so far!

I have noticed that over the last few days, I am eating a few snacks that are un-photographed. I don't know if this is because it is a pain in the backside to take pictures of absolutely everything I eat, or if I am avoiding taking pictures because I am eating them without thinking, or am too ashamed of taking these unscheduled and unexpected snacks. Probably a bit of both. Well, at any rate - I can log them even if I don't photograph them. But, I will try to photograph them anyway.

BREAKFAST
Oatmeal w. dried peaches, milk, sugar; Banana

SNACK
Rice Crackers and Chipotle Cheese

LUNCH
Quinoa & Curry

SNACK
Thai Savory Bar. I also had a handful of pretzels later.

DINNER
Veggie burger w. Mozzarella; Baked pinwheels; Seasoned Fries; Garlic Asparagus
Unphotographed Mexican Chocolate Chili Icecream and 5 pieces of Eater candy!!!!!!

EXERCISE
GBA Challenge - 50 squats, 5 pushups, 25 leg lifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment