Saturday, April 4, 2015

Saturday This and That

Most of my eating today is not going to be at home. More eating out = less control over healthful options. I am hosting Easter dinner for a couple of friends tomorrow. However, they know I am vegetarian, and are not too fussy about what we eat, so I'm not cooking a heavy meat-rich meal. I haven't quite yet decided what I will make. However, I will try to make it healthy and flavorful.

And note to myself: Healthy does not mean I can over-indulge!!!!

BREAKFAST
Tea and Biscuits while reading VT

Community Breakfast at our local church: Strata, Homefries. Unphotographed Carrot Juice.
I ate about a quarter of this and saved the rest for dinner.

LUNCH
D and I went to BJ's for lunch today.
We shared a Pear Cider and Fried Artichokes w. Lemon Aioli

I had the soup and salad combo: Mozzarella-Tomato-Balsamic Salad

Tomato Bisque - so rich and so good!!!

DINNER
Leftover Stata and Homefries from this morning

EXERCISE
Does housework count?

0 comments:

Post a Comment