Friday, April 3, 2015

It's Friday!

It's Friday! I love the weekend. However, it is over the weekend that I have the hardest time keeping up with my exercise/diet. I work 8-5 in the health field (so, high stress), and at the end of the week, I just want to enjoy myself. Dieting and exercising are not "enjoyable" to me. So, usually it goes out of the window.

I was doing okay until the evening. I had a dental appointment after work and then could not eat for a while. By the time I could, I was ravenous. It was a binge - but not a terrible one. Still, a binge!

BREAKFAST
D. made breakfast for me today. 2 egg scramble w. mozzarella; Pineapple

LUNCH
Leftovers at work from yesterday - Cabbage Slaw, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Tofu w. Peanut Sauce
Santa-Fe Rice and Beans. I am so glad to have leftovers to supplement this. Are these frozen entrees every enough to satisfy anyone????

SNACK
Pepperjack Cheese, Sweet Potato chips

DINNER
Unphotographed binge on - 2 frozen entrees, a medium bag of sweet potato chips, a handful of triscuits, 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese

EXERCISE
None

0 comments:

Post a Comment