Tuesday, April 7, 2015

New Resolution for the week

Okay - I have decided that I am not going to weigh-in during the week. I frequently feel dejected at the end of the week because I choose to weigh in daily. I should be excited about a 1 lbs loss at the end of the week, but I don't because somewhere during the week, I would have had a 1.5lb loss. Then the 1 lb loss seems more like a failure than an accomplishment. So, this week I will choose to not weigh. My next weigh-in will be next Monday.

BREAKFAST
Same as yesterday - Egg scramble w. shredded cabbage, carrots and onions; Banana

SNACK
Unphotographed homemade sourdough bread w. pumpkin butter

LUNCH
Hummus, Carrots; Santa-Fe Rice & Beans

SNACK
Pepperjack Cheese; 1/4 cup Cheez-its

DINNER
Quinoa Enchilada Casserole; Seasoned Fries

2 pieces of Easter Candy; 1/2 cup Mexican Chocolate-Chili Icecream

EXERCISE
None

0 comments:

Post a Comment