Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Successful Day One

Yesterday was successful. BG levels were good for the most part, I ate well and in controlled portions. I remembered to take pictures. I exercised - more than I had meant to. And I slept hard.

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I got an alert than a gunman had been observed near my workplace. A few minutes later, another alert that the suspect had been on the move. I was a little stressed at the prospect of going in to work, but about 10 minutes later I got another alert giving the all-clear saying that the situation had been resolved. Not sure if the person was apprehended or it wasn't a gun and there was a misunderstanding. Either way, I was relieved.

BREAKFAST
I skipped breakfast because I didn't know if the doctor would prescribe a fasting blood draw.

LUNCH
Salad w. Spinach, Edamame, Carrots, Noodles, Peanut Sauce, Yumm Sauce; 2 Plums

SNACK
Cashews

DINNER
Moong Bean Dosa and Sambhar (x3). The Dosa is made of soaked and ground Mung Beans made like a crepe. The sambhar is a veggie and lentil soup. Low carb meal!!

2 squares of dark chocolate

EXERCISE
35 min cardio
20 min upper body weights
1 hr bachata class (leisurely pace)
Pre- and post- workout snacks : a plum each

1 comments:

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Great day! Glad the "situation" was resolved before you had to go to work.

Post a Comment