Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Goals

I am going to try to revive my monthly goals for well-being and weight-loss. Interestingly, my goals don't change much month to month - I wonder what that means? It probably means that I need new sources of motivation because these goals are not always met. I will try harder this month. If I mostly achieve this , I will treat myself to something nice. What it will be is TBD.

GOALS FOR APRIL
  1. Walk or hike 4x/week
  2. Do 10 pushups each day working up to 25 by the end of the month
  3. On days I don't go walking or hiking, do a short dumbbell workout at home
  4. Stick to eating 3 meals and 3 snacks each day
  5. Cook three new recipes this month
  6. Eat a serving of fruit and/or veggies with each meal
  7. I am going out of town for a week this month - stay on track with eating
  8. Make a healthy Easter Dinner for the two of us and friends
  9. Call my parents once a week at least

0 comments:

Post a Comment