Monday, February 15, 2016

Feb 15 2016

Hi All. Thanks for the support on my last post. This week has been up and down. For most of the week, I was thinking I was going to be okay. Then the weekend happened and I had another setback. I'll be back to blogging regularly at some point. For now, I just want to keep up with posting weekly weigh-ins. If I don't, I run the risk of ending up adding all the weight back on.

Weigh-in this morning was 221.8 lbs. That's a 0.6 lbs loss since last week.


I forgot my phone on the charger one day, and got a bunch of steps another day from walking, a dance class and then a bunch of dancing.

3 comments:

#fatfreefloozy said...

I get so cranky when I forget to wear my fitbit - like the steps don't count!!! Congrats on the loss!

Christina @ Love Yourself Healthy said...

Congrats on the loss! I've had my Fitbit die twice on me now... I hate when that happens because it feels like all my steps are wasted!

SlimExpectations said...

I know its been so off lately, the weekend to me seems like an open dinner invite. huge dinner though. Lets keep our fingers crossed :)

Post a Comment